PGD Strategy is an independent corporate finance advisory and strategy consulting firm based in London, England.
PGD Strategy was founded in 1999 by Peter Droussiotis, its current Managing Director.
The firm is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom to conduct corporate finance business.
Our business centres on the provision of a range of services which are intended to assist our clients in achieving their corporate development objectives and realising shareholder value. These include:
- Strategic consultancy and evaluation relating to corporate strategy - development and implementation of internal and external corporate strategies, business planning, growth and development strategies, value-based management, evaluation of exit options and strategies.
- Mergers & Acquisitions - origination and transaction execution, including negotiation and commercial ‘due diligence’, in relation to mergers and acquisitions, strategic investments, joint ventures, strategic alliances, strategic team recruitment, disposals, finance-raising, private equity and debt; post-acquisition and post-merger integration.
- Market research, intelligence and evaluation, including assessment of market entry and development options.
- Valuations and fairness opinions to public and private companies, institutional investors and their boards of directors in relation to a diversity of enterprises, assets and securities and in a variety of transactional and 'due diligence' contexts.
- Organisational strategy consulting - project management and consultancy relating to business unit strategy, strategic change management, performance management, organisational design and development, renewal, recovery, corporate restructuring, capital restructurings, shareholder re-organisations, group relocation and corporate 'troubleshooting'.
- Market relationships and business development consulting and support - promotional campaigns and ambassadorial roles on behalf of clients focused on organisational penetration and positioning in targeted domestic and international markets and project outcomes; support in relation to new business tenders.
- Board and interim management support - non-executive, interim management and corporate governance support.
PGD Strategy has an impressive track record of success in these areas as is illustrated by the diversity and complexity of the projects we have managed, several of which are profiled here.
The firm has a broad base of skills and resources and is capable of delivering its corporate finance and strategy consulting expertise in most industry and service sectors. This is reflected in a variety of assignments it has undertaken for clients in industries ranging from insurance, reinsurance, risk management and financial and professional services to entertainment, media and communications, information technology, software and business solutions and fashion.
We have a particular focus on the provision of strategic advice and project management to clients in the financial services and insurance sectors in which members of the team have substantial experience acquired over many years. This specialist practice covers a wide range of service areas including insurance and reinsurance (broking, underwriting and Lloyd’s), fund and wealth management and diversified financials.
The PGD Strategy team possesses an outstanding skills set and a wealth of experience.
Our directors have served in senior management roles within blue chip organisations in the City of London and have acted for a wide variety of sophisticated clients. The team’s track record in deal making spans over 30 years and is reflected in the completion of numerous diverse, domestic and cross-border transactions with an aggregate value in the billions of £.
PGD Strategy aims to remain alert to new opportunities for expansion in growth and specialist sectors of the economy. Both financial and non-financial industry sectors are, therefore, kept under constant review so that the firm can take advantage of emerging trends in corporate activity.
PGD Strategy is an international firm and is able to advise clients in relation to UK as well as cross- border transactions.
The overriding principle underlying our approach is to provide our clients with independent advice and a personal, client focused service. We, therefore, strive to build strong relationships with our clients based on a deep knowledge of client service sectors and the provision of holistic business critical solutions which contribute to client development over the long term.