Our services can be further described as follows:
- Domestic and international expansion including entry and development in new, niche or emerging markets
- Targeting and exploring markets of strategic interest to clients, including a strategic evaluation of market entry and development opportunity
- Identifying and cultivating corporate development, investment and M & A opportunities, including, importantly, strategic alliance/joint venture partners in the UK and other territories and regions world-wide.
- Exit and capital enhancement strategies – development and implementation of such strategies for growing businesses in emerging and developed markets.
- Business growth and diversification strategies – new business lines entry and development , e.g. in the case of our insurance industry specialist practice assisting clients in exploring development options relating to direct insurance; distribution platforms e.g. MGAs/MGUs; new capital/risk transfer structures e.g. ILS funds; strategic team identification and selection.
- Acting as corporate development and strategic consultants, project managers, facilitators and negotiators in the context of strategic evaluation, corporate positioning, multiple stakeholder management and transaction execution.
- Project management - co-ordinating a wide variety of corporate projects involving a multitude of contractual, legal, tax, regulatory, multi-jurisdictional, business and strategic issues and entailing the management of multidisciplinary teams, external/ internal client resources and multiple stakeholders.
- Non-Executive Directorship/Chairmanship positions and/or interim management roles normally allied to the provision of corporate development and related services.