Our core values can be articulated as follows:
- Independence - PGD Strategy is an independent corporate finance advisory and strategy consulting firm wholly owned by its management. We are, therefore, able to provide impartial and objective advice driven by our unwavering commitment to deliver the best strategic, corporate development and M & A results and solutions to our clients.
- Specialist client knowledge - We seek to acquire a deep knowledge and a clear understanding of our clients’ businesses and search for corporate finance and strategy consulting responses which most suit our clients’ corporate needs and objectives.
- Added Value through outcomes - Central to our approach is the delivery of quality services, tangible outcomes and lasting strategic benefits to our clients. We, therefore, aim to add value to our clients through building long term relationships based on the provision of a variety of proactive strategic development products and services. Our methods and the diversity of the services we offer to our clients enable us to manage client transactions from a position of trust and knowledge built over a significant period of time.
- Discretion - We act with total discretion and integrity in all our dealings with our clients and on their behalf.
- Personal quality service - PGD Strategy’s relative size and the seniority of its key people enable it to deliver consistently high quality advice and to follow a distinctive personal approach in its dealings with clients. These characteristics also mean that we are able to perform a proactive professional role in managing client assignments leaving entrepreneurial managers largely free to run the client’s business.